Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.


A NIE (Foreigner’s ID Number) is the identification number assigned to you when you are granted residence in Spain for over 90 days in order to study or extend your studies, and it will appear on all the documents that you sign. A NIE is valid for one year. If your course lasts over one year, you must renew it annually.

A TIE (Foreigner’s ID card) is an actual card showing your personal information, your normal residence in Barcelona, the school you study at, your photo and your ID number (NIE). A TIE is valid for the same time as the permit or recognition of the right that justified its being granted. In other words, it will be issued until the end of your course or until the end date of your internship agreement.

In general, you must submit copies of your documents and show the originals when making the application. When you submit documents to Immigration or the Spanish embassy, they must have been translated into Spanish or the official language of that Spanish territory.

If you have any questions, you can ask the school or contact Immigration directly at this e-mail address: infoext.barcelona@correo.gob.es  or infoext.barcelona@seap.minhap.es . Or ask an information appointment: https://sede.administracionespublicas.gob.es/icpplus/citar. You must check province BARCELONA and process INFORMACIÓN (information).

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.