Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Lost Documents or Objects

If your documents or other personal objects are stolen, you must report this at the closest police station. If you have lost an object or document, you can contact the appropriate lost and found department to check whether it has been found:

  • Objects lost on the street, phone 010
  • Objects lost on public transport: 902 075 027
  • Objects lost in a taxi: 902 101 564

If you are a non-European Community citizen, if you have contacted these department and your documents have not been found, you must request a duplicate TIE. The procedure is identical to applying for one for the first time. You must also apply for a duplicate if your TIE has been destroyed or defaced.

What documents do I need to present?
Immigration requirements change frequently, so that we recommend that you take all the documents listed below with you on the day of your appointment:

  • Current Passport and a photocopy of all your personal details, your visa and your entry stamp.
  • Two identical colour photos with a white background, taken recently.
  • A bank certificate proving you have sufficient funds to pay for the expenses of your stay. You will ask to prove that you have sufficient funds under the following parameters:
    • For your monthly upkeep you must certify 100% of the Public Income Index Multiplier (IPREM), unless you can certify that you have paid for your lodgings in advance for the entire time of your stay in Spain. The total that you must certify corresponds to 100% of the IPREM for the number of months that your stay in Spain will last.
    • For example: If you need to extend your stay for six months, you must certify the amount corresponding to 100% of the IPREM x the number of months that your extension will last.
    • For the monthly upkeep of your family members you must certify 75% of the IPREM for the first family member and 50% of the IPREM for each of the other members, unless you can prove that you have paid for your accommodation for the entire time that your stay in Spain will last.
  • IED registration certificate giving the reason for the application (you can request it from Administration on the ground floor of the school).
  • Private medical insurance with coverage of up to €30,000 and a repatriation of remains clause.
  • Certificate of registration with the municipality of Barcelona or the town in which you are living. See the section on “Registration”.
  • Payment of the appropriate fee, which you will be told on the day of your appointment.
  • Official application form EX 17, which you can download from this link: http://extranjeros.empleo.gob.es/es/ModelosSolicitudes/Mod_solicitudes2/index.html
  • Appointment slip booked on the internet.

Book an appointment
When you have all the documents, you can book an appointment to submit the documentation at this link: https://sede.administracionespublicas.gob.es/icpplus/citar
You must check province BARCELONA and process EXPEDICIÓN DE IDENTIDAD DE EXTRANJERO (HUELLA) (Issue of foreigner’s ID (fingerprints))

Step 3: Collect your card

  • You can collect your ID card in 30 to 40 days.
  • For safety (in case of robbery, loss or destruction), keep a photocopy of your card on hand.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.